Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thing 18 - Online Productivity

This is my sample using the ZOHO Writer. I agree, it's is pretty much the same as Word. The fact that it is free laughing makes it a great choice for those who can't or don't want to pay for the MS products. I also like the fact that it can be used for group projects and would be handy for school. But I was just getting to the point where I felt rather cool carrying around my flashdrive!! wink I am even ahead of my daughter using that little gadget! But this site is good to know if I need to work on projects when I am away from my desk or laptop.

The above paragraph was typed in ZOHO and published to my blog. It was easy once I changed permissions on IE to allow ZOHO Writer. I do wish there had been something like this years ago when I needed a spreadsheet program on my computer at home. Can you tell I liked the little emotions - not very professional for a paper though.

No comments: