Monday, July 23, 2007

Thing 7 - Anything Technology

This is just a report on my new technology goal - using a digital camera. When I mentioned this to my DD, she said she needed a new one and off we went to Best Buy. She picked out the Canon PowerShot SD750 (whatever!), and she did get me my own memory card. It's hard to find the time to work with it, let alone having her home to help me; so I am still just looking through the basic guide - there is a bigger advanced guide yet! I am thrilled to report that I can 1) turn it on in the correct mode, 2) scroll through the pictures (hers - thank goodness no "Girls Gone Wild!" but close), 3) change the memory card, 4) take a picture (not a movie, which I did by mistake), and 5) erase the ones I don't want! I thought that was a big accomplishment for one evening, so I am going to take some more pictures (I have the camera until Thursday, when she will be playing golf with a retired Oriole). Then I need to learn to put them on my computer. You'll know when I learn that step. Sorry - no pictures of "girls gone wild".

1 comment:

Della said...

I can't wait to see an uploaded picture from the new camera. Your daughter is such a sweetie...getting mom her own memory card!